Organic Fertiliser | Biostimulant | Soil Amendment
Humic acid and seaweed extract are among the most widely used plant biostimulants. When used in combination, more lateral root growth and root mass were observed compared to those treated with either one of the biostimulants. Treated plants were also found to produce higher amount of superoxide dismutase, an antioxidant that protects the plants from free radicals under stress conditions.
Humate (humic acid) 71.5%, Algae (seaweed extract) 28.5%
1. Dissolve 0.5g or 1/4 tsp in 1L of water
2. Spray on leaves or drench soil
3. Repeat every 1-2 weeks
1. Effective in promoting root and plant growth
2. Improves plant vigor
3. Improves drought tolerance in plants
4. Increases crop yield and quality
5. Suitable for all kinds of plants
Available in 50g packets.